Missed to Prepare well for CMAT Entrance Exam due to Unavoidable Circumstances. Getting disheartened for not able to perform as per your expectation in CMAT exam (Common Management Admission Test). So good news for all as You can still find a good B-School to pursue PGDM/MBA programme from both Government and Private B schools. Students scoring low in CMAT exam may apply to non-IIMs. As our guidance and support can get you in Top MBA Colleges with Low CMAT Scores.
Candidates with CMAT score from 70 to 80 percentile can apply to institutes like Christ University, BIMTECH, SOIL, Great Lakes Institute of Management, IMI’s, Welingkar, IBS Business School and IFIM. Even you can get direct admission with Low CMAT Score in whichever College you wish to study in(Private B-schools Only). Get Direct MBA Admission with Low CMAT Score for 2023 Session.
MBA Admission with low CMAT score
Hence the weight-age given to CMAT scores lie between 30 to 40 percentages in the Complete Admission Process. The rest weight-age is given to work experience, personal interview, academic record etc. If you have Low CMAT Scores than the above mention percentages then also you could take admission in top B-Schools to pursue MBA/PGDM/PGP Courses.
To get direct Admission in Top B-School with Low CMAT Scores to pursue your Post Graduation MBA/ PGDM Contact our Expert Counselor 9811004275.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a three hour online computer-base test for admission in a graduate management program. The test scores a candidate on the bases of Quantitative Technique (QT), General Awareness (GA) and Language Comprehension (LC) and Logical Reasoning (LR). These Sections have 25 questions in Each section. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) started this exam and use the test till 2023 for selecting students for their business administration programs. Furthermore the test bow done by NTA. The test is conducted every year in tentative month of January every Year. AICTE-Approve Institution accepts CMAT scores.
(CMAT) Common Management Admission Test is the premier all India National management entrance exam as per the directions of MHRD, Government of India. The IIMs are the premier management institutes in India established by an act of Parliament and therefore Does not Accept CMAT score for MBA Admission
MBA Admission without Entrance CMAT Score
CMAT like virtually all large-scale exams, utilities multiple forms, or versions, of the test. Hence there are two types of scores involved: a score and a Rank. Candidates gets CMAT Score out of 400 and an All over India Rank. There after the Students with low CMAT score can get Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission.
The score is calculated for each section on the bases of number of questions one answers correctly, incorrectly, or left un-attempted. Candidates are given +4 Marks for each correct answer and -1 Marks for each incorrect answer. No Marks are given for questions that are not answered. Total scoring is done by totaling the marks as per questions answered. Keeping in view the past trend, All India Rank is on the marks obtained. But in case, two or more candidates get the same marks then in such case the rank is on the following order- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation > Logical Reasoning > Language Comprehension > General Awareness
“CMAT Exam is conducted in two sessions – Morning and Afternoon Shifts on same Day”
Results of CMAT 2023
(Get Direct MBA Admission with Low CMAT Score for 2023 Session, Also read Top MBA colleges Direct Admission by Low CAT Score for more)
CMAT Exam result announcement Usually by End of January Every Year. on the official website. To check the result and download the scorecard, candidates have to enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin. After the release of results, NTA will publish the list of candidates with Successfully Rank from the CMAT exam and Score for further MBA admission process.
The scorecard contain the details of the candidates and their performance shown in the CMAT entrance exam. It contain overall and sectional marks and Rank secured by the candidates in the test.
Cut Off of CMAT 2023
(Get Direct MBA Admission with Low CMAT Score for 2023 Session)
The exam conducting authority will release the cut off for various category after the releasing of result. The candidates obtain the marks equal or above than the cut off marks can participate for the admission. The CMAT cut off for each category varies from year to year.
CMAT Cut off marks can be check through online mode. Candidates should carefully check the CMAT cut off marks in various participating institutions as per the CMAT cut off marks of the respective institutions in which they wants to apply.
Admission Process with Low CMAT Score
(Get Direct MBA Admission with Low CMAT Score for 2023 Session, Get Direct MBA Admission with CMAT Low Score )
For admission into management programmes through CMAT 2023 Low score, various participating colleges & institutions will announce their respective cut off marks. The candidates have to pass the individual cut off score of the respective institute to be selects for admission.
The candidates have to appear for the written qualification, group discussion and personal interview rounds in the allotted institutions within the given time period.
If you have less score in CMAT or you are unable to get into the college you desire then don’t worry contact us and we will get you that seat without any complications. Number of private and government management institutions provides admission into MBA programmes through Low CMAT scores.
Except IIM’S, Xaviers and Few Government Colleges, almost all Top 100 MBA colleges in India are accepting CMAT score for MBA admission 2023. CMAT MBA colleges are the most Sought after demanded Colleges to name a few are NDIM, Jaipuria, Fostiima, IMI, IFIM, UBS, ISME, Welingkar and many more.
MBA Colleges Accepting Low CMAT Score
(Get Direct MBA Admission with Low CMAT Score for 2023 Session, and also get MBA Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges for 2023 Batch)
- JBIMS Mumbai
- SIMSREE Mumbai
- Great Lakes
- GIM Goa
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Mumbai
- Department of Management Sciences University of Pune
- Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University
- BIMTECH Greater Noida: Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management
- XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM) Pune
- SDMIMD Mysore: SDM Institute For Management Development
- KIIT School of Management
- SOIL Gurgaon
- O P Jindal University, Sonepat (Delhi NCR)
- AIMS Institutes Bangalore
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research – CIMR Mumbai
- ITM Navi Mumbai: ITM Group of Institutions
- Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore
- New Delhi Institute of Management – NDIM New Delhi
- JIMS Rohini Delhi: Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management – VJIM Hyderabad
- Jaipuria Institute of Management – Noida, Lucknow
- ISBM Pune
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- IES Management College And Research Centre, Mumbai
- SCMS Cochin: SCMS Cochin School of Business
- GBS Kolkata
- NIA Pune: National Insurance Academy
- Calcutta Business School, Kolkata
- DSIMS Mumbai
- Fortune Institute of International Business
To get Direct Admission in Top B-School with Low CMAT Scores
to pursue your Post Graduation MBA/ PGDM Contact our Expert Counselor 9811004275.
- VESIM Mumbai
- RSB Chennai: Rajalakshmi School of Business
- VIPS-Delhi School of Business Delhi
- BULMIM New Delhi: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India – Ahmedabad
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management – SJIM Bangalore
- National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad -Delhi NCR
- IIMS Pune: International Institute of Management Studies
- EMPI Business School, New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School – JBS Noida
- Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence
- Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (RCBS) Cochin
- Accurate Institute of Management And Technology
- Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar
- CII School of Logistics
- Adarsh Institute of Management And Information Technology – AIMIT Bangalore
- GIBS Business School – GIBS Bangalore
- National School of Business
Please Note (very Important for all ) That all the colleges are Top CMAT Accepting Colleges in the list are not having any management quota seats. Admission is done strictly on merit basis. We provide MBA / PGDM admission in the subject of availability of free vacant seats of management quota / institute level. No Extra Charges apart from tuition fees Charge. The Above list of Top MBA Colleges accepting CMAT Score is for Only Listing Purpose.