One of the sought-after postgraduate options by both professionals and students is the MBA. The MBA is a professional degree that instructs candidates on both foundational and contemporary management ideas. Candidates from Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges in Bangalore receive business training in a variety of disciplines, including marketing, accounts, finance, business ethics, and more. In many of the world’s top MNCs, the MBA degree is a favored stepping stone to managerial roles. Hence this web post of Top-mba.in will surely make you relax and will make you comfortable and feeling of sweet Career Ahead.
Students at Bangalore’s MBA programs receive training in innovative competitive skills that enable them to overcome the stigma linked to the city’s fiercely competitive business environment.
The MBA is a two-year professional postgraduate management degree that emphasizes the students’ development of contemporary management skills. Thus equips students with a variety of management-related employment opportunities. The dream of an Aspirant can come true with Direct Admission to Top MBA colleges in Bangalore.
Admission in MBA without entrance exam in Bangalore Direct
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a degree that is widely recognized and strives to give students the business-related abilities they require.
The benefits of an MBA extend beyond the commercial sector, though. Hence Direct Admission in MBA without Entrance Exam in Bangalore a possible options for all.
Fulfilling Many Aspirants’ childhood dream to come true. This will help you select one of the B schools in Bangalore that are ranked in the Top 10 MBA Colleges M.B.A. Direct Admission in Bangalore. Thus, helping the Serious Candidates from saving a Drop Year.
After finishing an MBA, students acquire the following capabilities: broad business understanding, communication, innovative creative thinking, networking, growth in personality, research and analytical abilities, qualities of leadership, and entrepreneurial skills.
Direct admission in MBA Bangalore
Find Direct Admission MBA in Bangalore is very short and Easy Process for students . ( ✆ 9811004275 ). Students & Working Executive who have miss the opportunity to write MBA Entrance Exam for Best Colleges for MBA Bangalore Admission can Now find Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore without Entrance Exam.
Also Aspirants not fulfilling Eligibility and Direct Admission MBA with less than 50% Marks in Graduation. Can Also Now plan to study MBA or Autonomous PGDM Program and fulfill there Dreams of a Manager.
Hence by missing Entrance exams they can get Direct Admission to Top MBA Colleges Bangalore without Entrance Exam as a Result. Therefore, Direct Admission to Top MBA Colleges Bangalore under Management Quota and Free College Level Seats Provided without Donation. This is usually a requirement of Aspirants getting Low MBA Entrance Scores.
Students Can also get Top Colleges for MBA in Bengaluru in Low Fees structure without Extra Charges. Therefore its a boon for Students zeal to Enter Top Corporates.
MBA Admission Bangalore Direct
Masters in Management Education in Bengaluru is World Renowned and Most sought after among Graduates. Bangalore a major metropolis City in southern state houses Top Multinational and Manufacturing Units makes its more Dream full desirable among the Youths willing to Pursue after Direct Admission to top MBA Colleges Bangalore without Entrance Exam.
Types of MBA in Bangalore without Entrance Exam – Direct Admission
There are now more than 5-6 different types of MBA programs available worldwide. The majority are in English. Although most fast full-time MBA programs only last one year, a full-time MBA program generally lasts two years. Since there is no Age-Restrictions for Perusing MBA without Entrance Exam.
|Types of MBA in Bangalore Without Entrance Exam
|Classes happens 5-6 Days a Week. 75% Attendance is Mandatory
|Classes Occurs in Evening, Mostly for Working Executives.
|For Senior Executives, the teaching are usually Done on Week-ends (Saturday & Sunday) in Morning Shifts.
|For Working Executives, Live classes happen on Week-ends and video Recorded Sessions are always available in L.M.S. The weightage is Equal to a regular Degree.
|No classes, Self Studies. Only the Students have to go to Allotted centers to write Examination
|The Admission Happens after class 12th. Its a 4-5 Years Course Depending upon B-school/University.
MBA in Bangalore Entrance Exam Details
Most of all Bangalore MBA Colleges under Management Quota accepts National & State Level Management exams. Few of the Popular MBA Admission in Bangalore Accepting Entrance Exams are:
|MBA in Bangalore Entrance Exam
|Times in a Year
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
|4 – 5
|All India Management Association (AIMA)
|Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
|Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
|Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
|The National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
|Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
Prerequisites Qualifications for Bangalore MBA Colleges without Entrance Exam
Graduate having excellent communication abilities in any field. Before the academic year ends, applicants must have their degree certificate. The Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree has grown to be one of the most sought-after degrees available in India, and there are lots of Top M.B.A colleges in India that offer it in different formats! M.B.A. without entrance in Bangalore Direct admission exam Candidates who get an MBA possess a broader spectrum of choices and are more equipped to understand management topics as well as the growth and management of the organization. Moreover Students planning to Study MBA in Bangalore and are in Final Semester of the Under-Graduate Degree Course are Eligible to apply too.
List of Best 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore without Entrance Exam with Courses & Fee Structure.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore logo
Best MBA Colleges Bengaluru
Indian Institute of Management–Bangalore (IIM–Bangalore)
Rs 23 lakhs
Rs 8.40 lakhs
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru
Rs 9.45 lakhs
Institute of Finance and International Management Bangalore
Rs 9.0 lakhs
AIMS Institutes Bangalore
Rs 9.10 lakhs
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Bangalore
Rs 12 lakhs
Indus Business Academy Bangalore
Rs 9.45 lakhs
Alliance University Bangalore
Rs 15.0 Lakhs
ISBR Business School
Rs 10.0 Lakhs
Acharya Bangalore Business School
Rs 8.90 Lakhs
You May Also Like to Read
- Direct Admission in MBA in Bangalore
- Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges in India
- NIRF Ranked Top MBA Colleges Admission
- MBA Direct Admission with low CAT Score
- Direct MBA Admission without Entrance Exam
Other Most Popular Locations MBA Admission without Entrance Exam
Master of Business Administration Admission in Bangalore: Direct Admission
There are 2 major Public University affiliating Multiple MBA Colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota. Namely Bangalore University Divided in 4 and Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The Course Designed for followings:
- From Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore Students acquire adequate theoretical knowledge and the ability to apply it to actual issues in business and other significant businesses or organizations.
- Apply Effective communication abilities with strong lateral and critical thinking abilities that improve learning capacity were built for ongoing employability.
- Show leadership traits, uphold moral principles, and possess the ability to make decisions that are very socially conscious.
- Recognize the necessity of an ongoing study focus in order to comprehend the increasingly complicated economic, legal, and ethical landscape.
- Hence Possess qualities of self-sustaining entrepreneurship that support taking prudent risks.
MBA Course Curriculum (Dual Specialization) Major & Minor.
|Management & Organizational Behavior
|Human Resource Management
|Accounting for Managers
|Entrepreneurship & Legal Aspects
|Emerging Exponential Technologies
|Change and Knowledge Management
|Technology & Operational Strategy
|Elective I of Specialization 2
|Elective I of Specialization 1
|Elective 2 of Specialization 2
|Elective 2 of Specialization 1
|Elective 3 of Specialization 2
|Elective 3 of Specialization 1
|Business Project 2
|Elective 4 of Specialization 1
|Project Phase 1
MBA Admission Bangalore without Entrance Exams Specializations
Direct Admission in MBA colleges Bangalore under Management Quota, offer a range of specializations to cater to diverse career interests. Here are some examples of popular specializations in MBA colleges Bangalore without Entrance Exam:
|Specializations of MBA in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
|HRM covers topics like talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and organizational behavior.
|Specialization in finance focuses on topics such as financial management, investment analysis, banking, risk management, and corporate finance. It prepares students for roles in financial institutions, investment firms, consulting, and corporate finance departments.
|It emphasizes marketing strategies, consumer behavior, brand management, market research, digital marketing, and advertising.
|Business analytics specialization equips students with the skills and knowledge to analyze and interpret complex business data to make informed decisions. It involves the use of statistical techniques, data mining, predictive modeling, and data visualization tools to extract actionable insights from large datasets
|Logistics & Supply Chain
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management specialization focuses on the efficient movement of goods, services, and information across the supply chain. Also covers topics such as procurement, inventory management, transportation, warehousing, distribution, supply chain strategy, and international logistics.
|This specialization is tailored for students interested in the healthcare industry. It covers healthcare policy, hospital administration, healthcare marketing, healthcare operations, and healthcare finance. hence prepares students for managerial roles in hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare consulting, and healthcare startups.
|Banking Finance and Insurance Services Management
|BFIS specialization focuses on the management of banking, finance, and insurance services. Moreover covers subjects such as financial markets, banking operations, risk management, insurance principles, investment analysis, and regulatory frameworks.
|Startups and SMES
|This specialization is for aspiring entrepreneurs and covers topics like business planning, startup management, venture capital, innovation, and growth strategies.
TOP MBA Colleges in Bangalore without CAT
Students Need Not to worry who could not write CAT Exam. Since CAT (Common Admission Test) is being Conducted by IIM`s Rotationally Every year. Moreover there are many other MBA Entrance Examination for Aspirants.
You can enroll in the best MBA College through Management Quota Seats at a reasonable price instead of taking an entrance exam for MBA admission in Bangalore. Even if you didn’t do well on the CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, or SNAP, you can still apply for direct admission to MBA in Bangalore.
Hence It is acceptable to apply for MBA admission in Bangalore without CAT if you are a Fresher student or someone with less than two or more years of experience. It’s actually worthwhile and moving life. Here, I’m assuming that you’re a typical student, which IIMs or IITs are closed to MBA applications, or you don’t want to study for the CAT exam.
Direct MBA Admission without CAT in Bangalore
While the Common Admission Test (CAT) is a widely accepted entrance exam for MBA programs in India, there are some MBA colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota that offer admissions without CAT scores. These colleges may consider other entrance exams or have their own admission criteria. Here are a few examples:
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME): XIME accepts scores from various management entrance exams such as XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, and ATMA. Candidates can apply with any of these scores for admission to their MBA program.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM): SIBM Bangalore is part of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and accepts scores from the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). Candidates can appear for SNAP and apply to SIBM Bangalore on SNAP scores.
- International School of Management Excellence (ISME): ISME considers scores from various national-level management entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, or their own ISME Entrance Test for admission to their MBA program.
- Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS): ABBS conducts its own entrance exam as ABBS Admission Test (ABBSAT). Candidates can appear for ABBSAT or submit scores from other management entrance exams for admission to their MBA program.
It’s important to check the official websites of these colleges for the most up-to-date information regarding their admission criteria, eligibility, and the entrance exams they accept. Additionally, it’s always advisable to thoroughly research and consider the reputation, curriculum, faculty, placements, and other aspects of the MBA colleges before making a decision.
How does Student learn from MBA Admission in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
- Through the provision of experience learning, they anticipate the professional future of learners.
- The execution of the little projects teaches students how to multitask and solve problems.
- Skills in critical thinking, creativity, and people management are crucial to the delivery procedure.
- Business games to teach new topics.
- classrooms that are well-equipp with overhead projectors.
- Students are given the opportunity to complete projects and internships at reputable companies.
- audio/video facilities in special lecture halls and group discussion areas.
- To foster an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset among students, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cell (I&E Cell) and the Entrepreneurial Development Cell (EDC) evolved.
- Various classroom exercises are carried out to enhance the skills require in the workplace.
- Department Clubs are established to enhance classroom instruction and support the culture of learning through practice.
- To advance the students’ individual interests, hobby clubs are set up.
Admission Procedure for MBA in Bangalore without Entrance Exam, Direct Admission.
MBA admissions in Bangalore without entrance exams typically involve alternative selection criteria and evaluation methods. While the specific process may vary across institutions, here are some common approaches by MBA colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota for MBA admissions without entrance exams:
- Academic Performance: Many colleges consider the academic performance of candidates as a primary criterion for admission. They assess the candidate’s performance in their undergraduate degree program, considering factors such as overall percentage or cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- Work Experience: Some MBA colleges prioritize candidates with significant work experience. They may set a minimum requirement for work experience and consider the candidate’s professional achievements, job responsibilities, and industry exposure during the selection process.
- Personal Interview: Personal interviews play a crucial role in the admission process for colleges without entrance exams. Through interviews, colleges assess the candidate’s communication skills, leadership potential, problem-solving abilities, motivation, and alignment with the institution’s values.
- Group Discussions/Group Exercises: Group discussions or group exercises are conducted to evaluate a candidate’s teamwork, communication, critical thinking, and decision-making skills. These activities may involve group-based problem-solving tasks, case discussions, or role-playing exercises.
- Statement of Purpose/Essays: Candidates are often required to submit a statement of purpose (SOP) or essays as part of the application process. These written components allow candidates to showcase their goals, aspirations, relevant experiences, and reasons for pursuing an MBA.
- Past Achievements and Extracurricular Activities: MBA colleges may consider the candidate’s past achievements, extracurricular activities, leadership roles, community service, and involvement in sports or cultural events as part of the selection process.
It’s advisable to check the respective college’s official website or contact their admissions office for detailed information on their selection process for admissions without entrance exams.
How to select Best Best MBA College Bangalore for Direct Admission ?
When selecting MBA colleges in Bangalore without Entrance Exam, there are several important criteria to consider. Here are some key factors you should evaluate:
- Accreditation: Ensure that the MBA college you choose is accredited by a recognized accreditation body. This accreditation ensures that the college meets certain quality standards and that your degree will be recognized by employers and other institutions.
- Reputation and Rankings: Consider the reputation and rankings of the MBA colleges in Bangalore. Look for colleges that have a good track record, positive reviews from students and alumni, and a strong presence in the business community.
- Curriculum and Specializations: Review the curriculum offered by the MBA colleges. Look for a well-rounded curriculum that covers core business subjects such as finance, marketing, operations, strategy, and leadership. Additionally, consider if the college offers specializations or concentrations that align with your career goals and interests.
- Faculty: Assess the qualifications and expertise of the faculty members at the MBA colleges. Look for professors who have relevant industry experience, advanced degrees, and a strong research or publication record. Faculty members who have a blend of academic and practical experience can provide valuable insights and connections.
- Industry Connections and Placement Support: Investigate the college’s industry connections and the level of support they provide for placements and internships. A strong network of corporate partners and alumni can offer excellent opportunities for internships, projects, and job placements.
Few other Important criteria for selecting MBA colleges in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
- Infrastructure and Facilities: Consider the infrastructure and facilities available at the MBA colleges, such as classrooms, libraries, computer labs, and learning resources. A well-equipped campus can enhance your learning experience.
- Alumni Network: Look for an MBA college that has a robust and active alumni network. A strong network can provide mentorship, networking opportunities, and potential job prospects.
- Affordability and Financial Aid: Evaluate the cost of tuition and other expenses associated with pursuing an MBA at the college. Also, consider the availability of scholarships, financial aid, and loan options.
- Location and Campus Life: Consider the location of the MBA college and the quality of campus life. Bangalore, for example, offers a vibrant business ecosystem, access to corporate headquarters, and a diverse cultural environment. Evaluate if the location aligns with your preferences and career aspirations.
- Student Reviews and Feedback: Seek feedback from current students or alumni of the MBA colleges you are considering. Their experiences can provide valuable insights into the teaching quality, campus environment, and overall student satisfaction.
Industry connections and placement support at MBA colleges in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
MBA colleges in Bangalore often prioritize building strong industry connections and providing robust placement support to their students. Here are some aspects to consider regarding industry connections and placement support:
- Corporate Partnerships: Many MBA colleges in Bangalore establish partnerships with local, national, and international companies. These partnerships may include collaborations for guest lectures, industry visits, internships, and recruitment drives. Such collaborations ensure that students have exposure to real-world business scenarios and opportunities to interact with industry professionals.
- Internship Opportunities: Good MBA colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota facilitate internships for their students. They maintain relationships with companies across various industries to provide internship placements. These internships allow students to apply their classroom learning to practical situations, gain industry experience, and build professional networks.
- Placement Cells: MBA colleges typically have dedicated placement cells or career development centers. These cells assist students in preparing for job interviews, developing their resumes, and enhancing their overall employability skills. They may also organize campus recruitment drives where companies visit the campus to hire MBA graduates.
- Alumni Network: A strong alumni network is valuable for MBA students. Reputed MBA colleges in Bangalore often have a large and active alumni base working.
List of Placements Oriented Colleges for MBA admission Bangalore without Entrance Exam
|MBA College Bengaluru
|Institute of Finance and International Management
|8 P & 9 P Kiadb Industrial Area, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
|ISBR Business School
|No.107, Near INFOSYS, Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange, Electronic City Phase I, Karnataka 560100
|53/1, Subbanna Garden, Behind Shanthinagar Christian Cemetry, Adugodi, Bannerghatta Road Cross, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027
|Itgalpur Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Karnataka 560064
|CMR Bangalore School of Business
|4th Main Road, Kasturi Nagar, Bennigana Halli, Karnataka 560043
|Indus Business Academy (IBA)
|Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062
|70, 2nd Main Road, 3rd Cross, Kanaka Nagar, Nagawara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 56003
|23, HMR Layout, Gokula Extension, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
|88, Chembanahalli,Sarjapur Road, Dommasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562125
|St Xaviers Bangalore
|15, Queens Rd, near KPCC, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Direct MBA Admission Bangalore without Entrance Exam
|MBA Admission Bangalore
|Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore 562106
|Alliance Ascent college
|2nd Cross, BTM 1st Stage Road, 36th Main Dollar Scheme, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
|1st Cross, 1st Phase, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
|3, Andhrahalli Main Road, off Magadi Road Bengaluru
|Bagalur Main Road, Near Kempegowda International Airport, Chagalahatti, Karnataka 562149.
|No.2/1,9th Cross, 9th Main Road, Second Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru-560011.
|Plot No 34/4 and 34 5 Devanahalli, Muduguriki, Karnataka 562164
|IZEE Business School
|39, Mumbai Hwy, behind Royal Oak, Opposite D-Mart, BTM Phase 1, Phase 2, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
|East Point College of engineering and technology
|Jnana Prabha,East Point Campus,Virgo Nagar Post,Avalahalli,Bengaluru-560049.
|Garden City University
|16th KM, Old Madras Road,Bangalore – 560049.
Direct Admission MBA in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
|Location in Bengaluru
|Global Institute of Management Sciences
|6,3rd phase,, ‘D’ Road, Ideal home township 2nd phase, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru-98
|Indian Academy School of Management Studies
|Hennur Main Rd, HBR Layout 4th Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
|Karnataka College of Management
|33/2, Thirumenahalli, Hegde Nagar Main Rd, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
|Krupanidhi School of Management
|12/1, Chikka Bellandur Carmelaram Post Varthur Hobli, 1st Cross Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
|M.S. Ramaiah Insitute of Techology
|Vidya Soudha , MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bengaluru-560054
|New Horizon College of Engineering
|Ring Road,Kaubisanahalli, Bellendur post,Near Marathalli, Bangalore -560103
|Nitte Meenakshi Institute-of technology
|govindapura ,gollahalli P.B No 6492 yelahanka Bengaluru 560064
|R.V.Institute of Management
|CA-17,36th Cross, 26th main, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore -560041
|RNS Institue of Technology
|Channasandra,uttarahall-kengeri Road Rajarajshwari Nagar Post bangalore – 560098
|Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
|M.S.Palya Jalahalli East, Bengaluru-560097
MBA in Bangalore without Entrance Exam
|#33/2B , Kempapura, Hebbal Bengaluru-560024
|SJES College of Management Studies
|Medahalli, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
|#17, Tmkur-Mysuru Ring Road Kengeri satellite town, Bengaluru-560060
|T.John Group of Institutions
|Gottigere, Bannerghatta road Bengaluru-560042
|Acharya Institute Of Technology
|Acharya Dr Radhakrishna Road Soldevanahalli Hesaraghatta Main road Bengaluru 560107
|Administrative Management College
|18th K.M. Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru-560083
|Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
|No.35, Mysore Rd, opp. RV College of Engineering, Harsha Layout, Kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059
|Dwarakanagar, Baglur Main Road, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560063
|No. 29, Haraluru, Devanahalli Taluk, Near Bangalore International Airport, Bengaluru – 562110
|Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
Please Note (very Important for all ) Accordingly that all the colleges in the list are not having any management quota seats. Admission is done strictly on merit basis. So We provide MBA/PGDM Admission in subject to availability of management quota/institute level Free vacant seats in Private Colleges/Universities/Institute. Hence, the Above list of Top MBA Colleges is for Only Listing Purpose. As a Result these colleges recruit Students after proper Selection process and Does not provide MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore nor they grant Direct MBA without Entrance Exam in Bangalore. All Students have to approach college them self to process their admission. Students willing for admission in MBA with Low entrance Score in Bengaluru, may even require to write college Self aptitude test.
Direct Admission top MBA Colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota
Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore, Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore Colleges Under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore University Affiliated Colleges, Direct Admission MBA in Bangalore, Direct Admission MBA in Bangalore.
The following Documents in Photocopy and Originals are Required.
1. Graduation Certificate
2. Class 10th & 12th Marksheet
3. Aadhar card or Passport
4. Caste certificate (If any)
5. Work Experience Certificate
6. Recent Passport Size Photographs -4
The Students require to be graduate, with Equivalence certified Copy from AIU and should have a valid Passport.
For Admission, the student require to fill application form and then get the documents verified, interact with admission team member so as to get Admission Letter.
Yes, Free Seats under MBA Management Quota available in Bangalore. That means Institute level free Seats. You May Contact our Expert Counselor – 9811004275